Pre-promote Nov. 26 – Dec. 2
Contest Starts: Dec. 3 – Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2011
- Presents will be collected from various sponsors. Those presents will be put into Santa’s Sack. Santa will have three Sacks Full Of Presents to Giveaway During This Contest.
- Tune in To 95 Country every weekday to find out what items Santa has In his Sack For that particular week during the contest period.
- Each Present that Santa has In His Sack for each week will be announced on air each week on 95 Country. Presents in Santa’s Sack can be announced at any time during the day and multiple presents can be announced each day.
- Each Friday during the contest period, listeners will be given a chance to call in and correctly identify every present that is in Santa’s Sack for that week. We will take callers for up to 30 min to try and find a listener that can correctly name each Present that is in Santa’s Sack. If a winner is not chosen, the items will roll-over into Week 3’s Sack.
- In the event that a Sack rolls over to week 3’s Sack, listeners will not have to name the Presents that have rolled over.
- There will be three opportunities to win one of Santa’s Sack.
- One Winner Per Household Per 30 Days and All Decisions Made By First Natchez Radio Group Are Final
- Employees and family members of employees of First Natchez Radio or any other media outlet are not eligible to win.