Current WeatherNatchez, MS weather
Our Radio Shows
Welcome to the South's Country Giant!
About 95 Country
10 Things You Didn't Know About Rosco, Teri, Michelle, Andrew, Eddie and Will. The 95 Country DJ's are opening up with intimate details about themselves. We'll feature one DJ per week. Eddie Ray does the Sunday morning show from 6am - 10am.
10 Things you didn't know about Eddie Ray as written by the man himself:
1. Favorite Car 1964 1/2 Ford Mustang. (Bucket List item.)
2. Has a collection of Garfield the Cat stuffed animals.
3. Cooks great Lasagna (see above).
4. Afraid of heights.
5. Born in Mississippi but will not eat Mustard Greens, Turnip Greens or Collard Greens.
6. Still owns an turntable and cassette player that works.
7. Still has a My Space account.
8. Goes to the library once a week looking for the hardback edition of Facebook.
9. Puts mustard on my French Fries.
10. Thinks Elvis is still alive and living in the Witness Protection Program.
WQNZ-FM 95 Country. Great country music, local personalities, local, regional and national news, weather and features. Size does matter! We are the ONLY 100,000 watt station in the region and we reach 35 counties and parishes in Southwest Mississippi and East Central Louisiana. By designation of the FCC, 95 Country is the regions primary news, weather and emergency source. Award winning Public service programming and veteran announcers.
No matter when you listen, if you are a country music fan, you’ll love what you hear on 95 Country!
This week's Workplace of the Week:
United Mississippi Bank, main office
Nominate by Agnes Holloway
Connect with us!